Unique works by local artists for sale at BNT’s annual Christmas pop-up shop
Local artists will have their products on sale at the Bermuda National Trust’s annual Holiday Pop-Up Shop in the run up Christmas.
The sixth annual market features items from almost 20 local vendors and will take place at the BNT headquarters and historic home Waterville, in Paget.
A spokeswoman for BNT said: “Each item is unique and created by locals, offering Bermuda-centric gifts, some of which are one-of-a-kind exclusive.”
• Joan Aspinall’s hand painted crystal decanters, bowls, mugs, bottles and books.
• Beeswax candles by Tricia Philips
• Sun hats from Sarah Bray Bermuda
• Cedar and glass sand ornaments by Heidi Cowan
• Jewellery and tissue ornaments made by Lynn Morrell
• Hand painted pottery by Helle Pukk
• Locally hand painted slate art by Diana Fearis
• Bermuda angel decorations by Sylvern Furbert
• Hand painted scarves and tea towels by Diane Maughan
• Locally-made artisan soaps by Dayrosia
• Bermuda designed trays and bag tags by Meredith Andrews
• Handmade glass, silver jewellery and ornaments by Maria McLeod Smith
• Locally handmade cards by Frangipani Cards
• Bermuda Rum Cakes and blown-glass items
• Handmade sea glass jewellery and Christmas decorations by Drew Pettit
• Banana Angels by Ronnie Chameau
• Bermuda National Trust branded items including books and apparel
• Selected items from the Trust Treasures shop such as silverware, porcelain and glassware.
The pop-up shop is open from Monday to Saturday from 10am to 4pm until Christmas Eve, when it will close at noon. For more information visit bnt.bm.
Waterville is located at 2 Pomander Road, Paget – across from Aberfeldy Nurseries.