Changes to schedule
The final two cricket competitions of the season have been brought forward after the postponement of the Super 8 Tournament this weekend.
The season will end a week earlier with the Champion of Champions matches involving the three counties champions, St David's, Tuff Dogs and Southampton Rangers, on September 15 and 16.
The Twenty20 competition has been brought forward to Sunday, with the final round of action in the One Premier Division T20 and the One First Division T20 semi-finals and final.
The title decider will be at Sea Breeze Oval where St George's host unbeaten leaders St David's at 3pm.
St David's will clinch the title with a victory while St George's have a 3-1 record from their four games in the competition.
Somerset Cricket Club play Bailey's Bay in the opening match at Sea Breeze Oval while Western Stars will host Southampton Rangers at St John's Field.
In the First Division semi-finals Warwick Workmen's Club are away to Devonshire Recreation Club and Flatts play Cleveland County at St John's Field.
Both games start at 11am. The winners will then meet in the final at Devonshire Rec at 3pm.
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service