Police arrest driver of overturned car in Warwick
A man was arrested on suspicion of driving while impaired last night after the car he was driving apparently hit a wall and flipped onto its roof.
The 30-year-old escaped the crash in Warwick with a minor injury, police said.
Officers received a report of an overturned car near the junction of Frith Estate Road and South Road just after 10pm.
A Bermuda Police Service spokesman said: “It appears the 30-year-old male driver lost control of the vehicle and struck a boundary wall, which resulted in the vehicle being flipped onto its roof.
“The driver suffered a minor injury to the nose.
“He was subsequently arrested on suspicion of driving whilst impaired.”
Traffic was restricted to a single lane for a short time while the scene was cleared.
Anyone with information about the crash was asked to contact Sergeant Anthony Smith on 717-2362 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service