Atlantic Canadian colleges to visit Bermuda
Eight Atlantic Canadian colleges and universities will be in Bermuda next week to visit local secondary schools and meet with prospective students and their families. This visit is part of a long standing educational history between Bermuda and Atlantic Canada.
Students, parents, and community members are invited to attend the Atlantic Canadian Education Fair on Monday, October 1 at The Fairmont Hamilton Princess from 6:30-8:30 p.m. “We're excited to return to Bermuda to connect with students about their postsecondary options in our region,” says Katherine Cross, visit coordinator and Assistant Registrar at Dalhousie University. “From actuarial science and business to social sciences, engineering, ocean and atmospheric science programs, the eight visiting institutions are well positioned to help students thrive in their postsecondary studies, and achieve their academic and career goals,” she says.
While most high schools will receive visits from the postsecondary representatives, students, parents, and community members are invited to attend the Atlantic Canadian Education Fair on Monday, October 1 at The Fairmont Hamilton Princess from 6:30-8:30pm. The fair and school visits will support students in beginning their postsecondary journey.
• Press release from Atlantic Canadian Education Fair
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service