Applications open for public service bursary award
Bermudian university students are being invited to apply for this year’s public service bursary award.
The $20,000 award is given to students pursuing a field identified to meet the future needs of government departments; including analysts, nurses, speech pathologists and civil engineers.
All bursary applicants must be Bermudian, be under the age of 40 when they apply and must have completed no less than five years of schooling in Bermuda.
They also must either be accepted for or enrolled in a college or university, pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree and must plan to work within the public service after completing their education.
A government spokeswoman said: “The award is a contribution towards the student’s expenses and not expected to cover all costs.”
Applications are now open and will close on April 28.
You can find more information on the awards here and you can apply here
For futher information on the award and how to apply, you can also e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service