Harvard University singing groups to give free concerts
A free concert featuring two singing groups from Harvard University is due to take place next week.
The traditional annual concert by the Harvard Krokodiloes and the Radcliff Pitches from the Massachusetts-based university will be performed at the Cathedral of the Most Holy Trinity on March 16 at noon.
A spokeswoman for the US Consulate, which is hosting the groups, said: “The traditional visit by the university students reinforces the longstanding educational ties between the United States and Bermuda.
“The consulate continues to share information about higher education opportunities in the United States through its ‘Study with US’ campaign, which spotlights Bermudian students currently attending US colleges and universities, as well as Bermudian alumni of US schools.
“Bermudians have responded positively to the campaign, which includes information about scholarships and programmes available for Bermudian students.”
Registration is not required but those interested in attending are encouraged to sign up via https://tinyurl.com/3yn8xfmx
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service