Shiona Turini sets the style for Beyoncé
Stylist Shiona Turini said her dreams were realised when she put together looks for megastar Beyoncé on her world tour, which started this week.
Photographs of the American singer at the opening show in Sweden were posted on Ms Turini’s official Instagram account.
One post was accompanied by the caption: “It should cost a billion to look this good. Beyoncé opens the Renaissance World Tour in custom Alexander McQueen. Styled by me.”
It added: “Endlessly grateful to Beyoncé, Ms Tina Lawson, my ride-or-die team and of course everyone at McQueen for such a beautiful collaboration. Dreams realised.”
Alexander McQueen posted on Twitter that the custom-made bodysuit worn by Beyoncé featured a “silver bugle bead and crystal anatomical embroidery”.
It added: “Styled by Shiona Turini.”
Another post on Ms Turini’s Instagram stories told how styling the star took her back to when she worked on the music video for Formation – a single on Beyoncé’s 2016 album Lemonade.
It said: “Fun fact – Formation was my very first music video.
“So thisssss felt full circle. To style this moment. Formation for the Renaissance World Tour.”
Ms Turini, who is also a consultant and costume designer, is a leader in her field and serves on the board of the Bermuda Tourism Authority.
Other music videos she has worked on include Ride Or Die by Megan Thee Stallion as well as Cranes In the Sky and Don’t Touch My Hair by Solange.
Beyoncé's Renaissance tour opened in Stockholm on Wednesday and is to include 57 shows in Europe, the US and Canada.
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service