Photographers urged to enter architecture calendar contest
Photographers with an eye for architecture are being asked to take pictures for the Bermuda National Trust’s 2024 calendar.
Entries for the Built Heritage Calendar Photo Contest featuring Bermuda’s unique architecture will be judged based on creativity, originality, portrayal of the theme and overall impact. The People’s Choice winner will also receive $500.
Karen Border, the trust’s executive director, said: “The trust’s annual calendar has often showcased the work of one photographer or artist. For the 2024 calendar we aim to invite all members of the community to contribute.
“We would love submissions from amateur photographers of all ages, and professional photographers are also welcome to submit. We invite anyone to use their artistic skills to capture the unique appeal of Bermuda’s architecture in whatever way they are inspired.”
Submissions should be sent here along with contact information by Tuesday, February 28. To be featured in the calendar, photographs must be submitted in jpeg, jpg or gif format, at least 640 pixels on the short side and no more than 2,000 pixels on the longer side. Images should be no bigger than 10 MB.
For more information please visit here or call 236 6483.
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service