Multiple success for Bermudian rider Casey Truran and team-mates
It proved a weekend to remember for Bermuda’s Casey Truran competing at Intercollegiate Horse Shows Association level.
Truran and his Savannah College of Art and Design team-mates got proceedings off in style on Saturday after winning the final IHSA regular season event with a total score of 38 points.
Truran was also declared Reserve High Point Rider after clinching a first-place finish in the Open Flat class and second place in the Open Over Fences class.
Building on that momentum, success continued for both rider and team the next day as SCAD claimed championship honours in the ISHA final region five zone standings to earn a qualification to the overall zone five finals on April 2.
In addition Truran was also declared the season’s reserved champion in the final IHSA Regional five, zone five, high point rider standings. In doing so, the Bermudian rider also successfully qualified for the upcoming zone five finals.
“The Bermuda Equestrian Federation extends its congratulations to Casey Truran as well as his SCAD equestrian team-mates,” read a statement from the national federation.
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service