Marine Expo will feature AC team
The America’s Cup has a full slate of activities planned for the St George’s Marine Expo this Sunday.
A press release from ACBDA listed the following schedule for the event, which begins at 11am in the Town Square:
• America’s Cup sailor autographs. Sailors will take part in a mini regatta using America’s Cup Endeavour Programme boats, and will sign autographs at the America’s Cup Endeavour Programme tent.
• The America’s Cup Endeavour Programme will offer taster sessions on the water for children from 11am to 2.30pm. Each taster session lasts 30 minutes and is suitable for ages 6 and up.
• Support Team BDA. From 11am to 2pm, Bermuda’s home team in the Red Bull Youth America’s Cup, Team BDA will be making an appearance. They will answer questions about their journey and sailing experience, and snap a selfie with a Team BDA sailor. A free public screening of three Team BDA videos will be shown in the Town Hall. They tell the inspiring stories of the trailblazing team members. Come by and show your support for our own TeamBDA.
• Buy America’s Cup tickets from the America’s Cup. A Ptix representative will assist ticket buyers with the various ticketing options. Take advantage of the local discount code, and ask about the dedicated America’s Cup Village ferry and other transportation options.
• Community Grinding Challenge. Take part in the America’s Cup Community Grinding Challenge from noon until 3pm.