Belco’s West End office moves
The West End payment centre for power firm Belco will move to new premises next month.
The centre is at present in the Somerset MarketPlace, but will move to the Moneyshop office on Somerset Road from February 7.
A company spokesman said: “Belco has several options for customers to view and pay their bills without having to visit the main office or satellite payment centres.
“Customers can sign up for an account at www.belco.bm/customers/ where they can view their account details and pay their bill using Mastercard, Visa or America Express, sign up for on-demand debit and direct debit services, or opt to pay through local online banking or via an ATM.
“Customers can also call 299 2800 between 8.30am and 5pm Monday to Friday and a customer service representative will be happy to assist them in setting up an online account, make payments or answer any questions they may have.”
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service