National Museum postpones community day
Due to inclement weather, the National Museum of Bermuda has postponed its community day.
The free event was set to be held on Sunday, as part of the organisation’s Free for February initiative, which allowed island residents complementary access to the museum throughout the month.
Katie Bennett, NMB’s advancement officer, said: “While we are disappointed that we had to postpone our community day due to wet and windy weather, we are working quickly to set a new date in March and look forward to sharing that soon.
“In the meantime, I hope all Bermuda residents will take advantage of Free for February.
“I encourage you to pick up a family activity booklet and download our Black History in Bermuda digital tour on the app Smartify – both are great ways to dive deeper into Bermuda history and NMB exhibits on your visit.”
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service