RA invites public’s input on setting Belco retail tariff
The Regulatory Authority is inviting the public to provide input to a report assessing what customers should be liable to pay for on their Belco electricity bill.
The public can now provide comment on the preliminary report for the Review of the Retail Tariff Methodology general determination.
The Retail Tariff Methodology is a framework to calculate Belco’s revenue allowance for providing a service to its customers and to recover costs in relation to procuring electricity.
A spokeswoman for the RA said: “The purpose of the preliminary report is to present the RA’s assessment of the responses to the consultation document; present an updated Retail Tariff Methodology; and present a draft general determination and schedule.
“All comments should be clearly marked ‘Response to Preliminary Report, Preliminary Decision and Order: Review of Retail Tariff Methodology’ and should otherwise comply with Rules 18 and 30 of the RA’s Interim Administrative Rules, which are posted on the RA's website.”
Parties wishing to file comments should proceed to the RA’s website https://www.ra.bm/public-consultations/review-of-retail-tariff-methodology
Comments must be received by 11.59pm on May 17.
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service