Walking Netball now on offer for people aged 50+
The Bermuda Netball Association have launched a Walking Netball Community Programme.
Open to males and females aged 50 and upwards, sessions will be held at Bermuda College starting on Thursday, before continuing on April 13 and two weeks later.
Walking netball is specifically designed for those people looking for a lower-impact version of the sport at a slow pace, with running and jumping not allowed.
There are also rolling substitutions to allow participants to play as much or as little as they wish, making the sport attractive to people with varying physical abilities.
Pre-registration is not required, with games taking place at 6.15pm and 7.15pm on a first come, first served basis. Participation costs $5 per person payable in cash on the day.
Interested persons can contact the BNA at email@example.com.
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service