Docs for Dinner
Dr. Michael Brooks, Medical Director of Bermuda Urology Clinic will be the guest speaker at the quarterly “Docs for Dinner” event to be held on March 21, 2019 at 7:30 p.m. at Café Lido. Dr. Brooks will speak to the topic “PSA Screening – Does it actually make sense?”
Dr. Brooks is a graduate of the University of West Indies, Mona Campus where he also completed his basic Surgical Training and Post Graduate Training in Urology. Before joining Bermuda Urology Clinic, Dr. Brooks was the Urology Consultant at Kingston Public Hospital in Jamaica.
“Prostate cancer is both the most commonly diagnosed cancer and the leading cause of cancer-related death among Bermudian men,” explained Dr. Brooks. “It is useful, therefore, to examine the overall effectiveness of prostate cancer screening as well as to seek ways of improving strategies for early detection of this very common disease.”
“Docs for Dinner” has proven to be a popular event for Bermuda's medical fraternity. Physicians are encouraged to register at 7:00 p.m. and enjoy cocktails before dinner at 7:30 p.m.
For further information on “Docs for Dinner,” please contact Loryn Soriano at Bermuda HealthCare Services at 236-2810 or send an email to email@example.com.
• Press release from Docs for Dinner
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service