Covid-19: 10 steps to vaccination
The Department of Health today outlined the steps people will have to take to get the Covid-19 vaccine.
1. Get your appointment to receive the vaccine by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 444 2498 and selecting option 2.
2. You will arrive at the Vaccine Centre and be directed to park. Enter the Vaccine Centre.
3. You will be screened to make sure you have no symptoms that may be associated with Covid-19. Your temperature will be taken and you will be asked some key questions.
4. Check in and complete the consent process.
5. You will be directed to the area where the vaccines are administered. Before being given the vaccine, a nurse will ask more questions to ensure you have no medical conditions.
6. You will sign the consent form if you still wish to proceed.
7. You move to an enclosed space and the vaccine will be administered.
8. The nurse will advise how long you should stay in the observation station – either 15 or 30 minutes. You will wait in the observation station for the given time.
9. Once the nurses are satisfied there are no problems, you will be given a date for the next dose in 21 days.
10. Recipients can give their views on the process before they leave the vaccination centre.
For more information, go to https://www.gov.bm/vaccines