Butterfield Bank to continue with reduced hours
Butterfield Banking centres in Hamilton, Somerset, and St George's will all remain open, but with the same reduced hours of 9am to 1pm after Covid restrictions are relaxed on Sunday, the bank said today.
A spokeswoman said: “With the recent announcement that Bermuda will commence Phase 2 of its re-opening from Sunday, Butterfield will gradually increase it services over the coming weeks.
“To continue to protect members of the public and our staff, capacity inside our facilities will be reduced, and clients should continue to wear a mask and follow all other Covid-19 guidance when visiting Butterfield.
“Butterfield urges its clients to utilise alternate banking channels, including any Butterfield ATM, Butterfield Online, or the Mobile Banking app wherever possible.
“While Butterfield’s corporate offices remain closed, we continue to service clients remotely and by appointment only.”
For assistance with loan enquiries, clients should call 298 4799. Corporate Banking and Private Banking clients should contact their Relationship Managers. For all other matters, contact the Butterfield Call Centre on 295 1111.
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service