Hamilton Health Centre to move back to Victoria Street
The Hamilton Health Centre is to go offline next week as the medical facility moves from its temporary premises back to Victoria Street.
Clinic services were temporarily relocated last summer to the third floor of Reid Hall at 3 Reid Street in Hamilton.
The transfer was to allow repairs to the ageing water system at the original premises – with the overhaul now complete.
It reopens on April 3, with services by appointment only.
Kim Wilson, the health minister, thanked staff for keeping public health services running while the Victoria Street facility was shut – and thanked the public for “patience and understanding”.
Anyone in need of assistance should call 278-6460.
Information on the island’s health clinics is also provided on the government website.
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service