Chamber’s real estate division donates to Friends of Hospice
The Bermuda Chamber of Commerce has donated $1,500 to Friends of Hospice.
The chamber’s real estate division chose to give to the charity for the second year in a row and raised the funds through raffle ticket sales.
After receiving the donation, Jennifer Mahoney, the organisation’s executive director, said: “We feel incredibly honoured to have once again been selected as the real estate division’s charity of choice.
“This partnership is incredibly meaningful, as division members not only raise funds for the programmes and services that we provide, but act as support at our fundraising events. We look forward to working with them again in the year ahead.”
Chair of the real estate division, Penny MacIntyre, said: “We are grateful to [our] member brokers for their prize donations and agents for their raffle ticket purchases – all of which made giving back to our community a success this year.”
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service