Home Finder: a must for the America’s Cup
Stunning views make this Belmont home a great buy.
Watch the America's Cup from this modern two-bedroom house that sits just off the popular golf course in Warwick.
It's a convenient distance from a school, restaurant and a grocery store and, with a ferry stop just across the street, there's no need to ever get stuck in the rush-hour commute.
Unit 13 is a stand-alone property within the Belmont Heights development. The home's high ceilings, wood floors and backyard patio are among its many impressive features.
Regular gardeners take care of the landscaping, freeing up time to enjoy the views of Hamilton Harbour and the Great Sound.
The condominium is now available for sale for $1,395,000 through its sole agent, Jonelle White Smith of Harbour Realty Ltd.
“Bright, airy, modern and open plan! All on one level, this unit has stunning views of the Harbour and the Great Sound,” she said. “The covered front porch boasts these amazing views which are also enjoyed from the living room, dining area and master bedroom. The modern kitchen has a breakfast counter and leads out to a backyard with a small, covered patio. The master bedroom with ensuite bathroom has plenty of closet space. Double sinks, a large walk in shower and jacuzzi tub are all included in the master bathroom. The second bedroom is generous with a bathroom nearby. There is additional storage space in the garage.”
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service