A South Shore panorama
The views alone should make this oceanfront condominium a hit with buyers.
It's the “flagship” of The Breakers development in Warwick.
Sit on the balcony and enjoy a wonderful panorama of the South Shore; inside there's all the bells and whistles that comes with a “penthouse” property.
Coldwell Banker Bermuda Realty is offering the three-bedroomed, three-bathroomed home for $1,550,000.
“Twelve bricked steps lead to this extraordinary unit offering stunning views and a relaxed lifestyle on [the] South Shore oceanside,” said realtor Fiona Hatfield. “Considered a flagship penthouse unit for this development, unit 12 offers an opportunity for a Bermudian, PRC or international buyer to acquire an exceedingly well-appointed oceanfront condominium, set in acres of garden and beachfront units.”
A “stylish kitchen” sits just off the entrance foyer. It has a centre island and a window that opens to one of the condo's two dining areas.
The property boasts approximately 2,300 square feet of “luxurious living space”. According to Ms Hatfield, “high ceilings, beautiful cedar flooring, open plan living area with gas fireplace, dining and den” are among the many amenities.
The den opens onto a private, 500-square-foot balcony; a separate office is accessed through glass French doors.
Added Ms Hatfield: “The master bedroom features an en suite bath, walk-in closet and covered balcony that overlooks a private beach.
“Two additional bedrooms both have large closets and baths en suite. There is a laundry closet with washer and dryer and plenty of storage throughout the unit.”
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service