New law firm touts top rank in legal guide
Carey Olsen Bermuda Limited has been ranked in Band 1 for its trusts and private wealth practice in the latest edition of the Chambers and Partners High Net Worth guide.
Carey Olsen said it is the only Bermuda law firm to have a Band 1 ranking as a firm and have an individual lawyer ranked in Band 1.
Keith Robinson, head of the firm’s trusts and private wealth practice, retained his top ranking while Ashley Fife, a member of the trusts and private wealth practice and the current chairman of the Bermuda branch of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners, has maintained his Band 2 ranking.
Mr Robinson said: "We are grateful to our clients for the continued high quality of our instructions and to all of the members of our private client team for their hard work.
“It is difficult to believe that four years ago, Carey Olsen Bermuda did not exist. Yet the hard work of colleagues and the high quality of advice provided to much valued clients has resulted in this welcome recognition by Chambers and Partners."
As a Group, Carey Olsen said it remains the leading offshore law firm in the Chambers HNW guide with the firm continuing to be ranked in more jurisdictions than any of its competitors.
Chambers and Partners is one of the world's leading reference and ranking bodies for the legal sector, delivering in-depth independent research to identify and rank the most outstanding firms and practitioners.
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service