Fintech veteran joins Paysafe Limited
Fintech industry veteran Bruce Lowthers has been appointed chief executive officer and executive director of Paysafe Limited, the Bermudian-incorporated specialised payments platform.
Mr Lowthers, who will join the company by May 1, will work out of the company’s London headquarters.
He succeeds Philip McHugh, who is stepping down as CEO and as a member of the company’s board of directors.
Mr Lowthers has earned a strong reputation as a results-focused leader who has driven transformation, innovated at speed and enhanced customer experiences for multiple global organisations, Paysafe said.
He joins the company after 15 years at FIS, one of the world’s leading fintech companies, where he modernised and accelerated the growth of the Fortune 250 company.
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service