Tate appointed to lead Digicel growth
Technology industry veteran Martha Tate has been appointed group chief business officer at Digicel.
She joins from Denver-based Infinera where she was vice-president, strategic sales.
The company said Ms Tate has more than 25 years of experience with a background in sales, sales operations, market development, business planning, network planning, regulatory affairs and marketing/PR.
Ms Tate said: “Smart solutions, cybersecurity, cloud services and the like are the words on everyone’s lips as businesses seek to keep up with the rapid pace of technology advancement and stay connected, competitive and customer-centric.
“With demand for ICT solutions reaching new heights across the region, the opportunities are significant. I am excited to lead the talented Digicel Business team as we head into this next phase of growth.”
Oliver Coughlan, Digicel Group CEO, said: “Customer demand for complex ICT solutions is surging and we are well positioned to capitalise on that.”
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service