Top executive Ana Zambelli joins Seadrill board
Seadrill Limited, the Bermudian-based offshore drilling contractor, has appointed Ana Zambelli to its board of directors.
The company said Ms Zambelli brings significant industry experience to Seadrill, with more than 20 years' experience in the energy services sector in operational, commercial and finance roles.
She served as chief commercial officer at Maersk Drilling, managing director at Transocean and president of the Brazilian division of Schlumberger.
Ms Zambelli also served as a managing director in Brookfield's Private Equity Group, responsible for business operations in Brazil, where she also provided operational and financial oversight for Brookfield portfolio companies.
She previously served as an independent member of the board of directors of Petrobras and Braskem, and was the founder and leader of the diversity committee at the Brazilian Petroleum Institute from 2018 to present.
Julie Robertson, the chairwoman of the board, said of Ms Zambelli: "Her extensive experience in the energy services sector, including executive management positions for leading drilling contractors, together with her board experience, complement the Seadrill board and management team, who are focused on continuing to position Seadrill as the leading offshore driller."
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service