A note of thanks
September 21, 2011
Please allow me the opportunity to say a big thank you to those responsible for the Oldie Goldie Night held at Dockyard on September 17. Mr Tannock said that we need to come out more often because all we do is sit at home and watch TV. It was a pleasure to go back to memory lane with The 4 Aces Night Club, Flavors, Galaxy Night Club, Holiday Inn Staff Club, PHC nightclub, Warwick Workmens Club and the Southampton Rangers Club usually coming out and heading home when the sun was coming up early on a Sunday morning.
Just to see the tourists dancing and having fun with the residents was a sight to see. We all had a blast ... I have passed the word around and am looking forward to the next one I know it will be bigger and better.
LU-ANNE H BROWN
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service