Sour grapes from Dr Brown
March 24, 2012
I read with disgust today the heading and article by Ayo Johnson titled ‘UK does what is best for UK’. Immediately the words “Ewart Brown does what is best for Ewart Brown” came to mind. Why is he at any conference speaking for this Island? All I hear in his words are sour grapes. Please Dr Brown you have done your very best to ruin this tiny Island we all call home! Please stop speaking in public for all of Bermuda. I for one do not appreciate your words, don’t believe anything you have to say, and feel your time has come and gone. Let the rest of us sort out your mess and get this Island back where it was before you took over.
Please Madame Premier call an election so we can all see where we stand and can go forward repairing the damage done, and stop allowing this man to speak for us! You are now the Premier and he no longer controls your actions and thoughts! I for one feel he always has an ulterior motive when he opens his mouth!
SHARON DE SILVA
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service