Our people make Bermuda another world
April 23, 2013
Today is the April 23, 2013. I happened to have a doctor’s appointment planned for 2pm. Unfortunately my appointment was push back to 3.30pm and it was still lunch time for me so I decided to take a short ride to waste a bit of time before my appointment.
I just happened to be on Harbour Road, in Warwick, when I came across of a couple from New Hampshire.
I didn’t get their last name, but they were named Matt and Amber. They were near the ferry stop and they saw and asked me can I tell them how to get to Newstead and if they were close. I told them the directions in which to go. I also told them I’ll ride ahead and park outside the entrance so I can direct them further upon arriving Matt offered me money for directing them and waiting and of course I won’t accept it, but of course Matt didn’t want to take no as my answer.
My point is Bermuda is truly another world because of its good people ... So don’t write us off.....Many Thanks Matt and Amber for Making My Day.....
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service