Minister of Tourism for the entire Caribbean
A giant of a man who has left an awesome legacy and an indelible imprint on the wellbeing of Bermuda.
Well known and hugely respected, he projected Bermuda's image to our international partners for many years and successfully assisted in ensuring that our Bermudian people and the residents of our small island community enjoyed a standard of living that ultimately would become the envy of the world.
It is no wonder that a former prime minister of Barbados, one of our chief competitors, categorically stated that if there was ever to be a Minister of Tourism for the entire Caribbean region, that only one man could fit the bill — C.V. “Jim” Woolridge.
The “Voice of Summer”, family man, sports aficionado, broadcaster, parliamentarian and a statesman par excellence.
The Voice of Summer has been called to glory.
He rose to eminence by merit. He lived respected and died regretted.
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service