Jealousy fuels hatred
Various fabricated comments and beliefs of hatred are expressed, but the primary reason groups of people and some organisations are hated is jealousy by others. The jealousy can be related to the successes of the targeted people or organisations.
The New England Patriots football team were hated by fans beyond New England because of their successful seasons. The New York Yankees baseball team have been hated by fans of other baseball teams.
Successful people are hated by those who are less successful. Various races, ethnicities and religions in the world are targeted with hatred, some because of their high success rates in fields of endeavour. In the United States, Asian and Indian-Americans have experienced hateful acts and speech by jealous people. Jews have been the recipients of hatred over the ages owing to jealousy of their successes. Successful Christians have experienced physical violence and hatred in Muslim countries.
Many haters have had failed experiences, such as bad childhoods, or failed marriages, sexual inabilities, poor performances in school or their work, or financial difficulties.
Maybe the jealous people should stop trying to lift themselves up by putting others down, and work at improving their positions in life.
Londonderry, New Hampshire
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service