Gateway and Hitec roll out new business software service
Gateway Systems Ltd and Hitec Laboratories Ltd yesterday announced a new Software as a Service (SaaS) model for the latest version of their Policy and Procedure Management Solution PolicyHub (previously known as Conform).
Mike Adams senior vice-president for Hitec, said: “Bermuda was the ideal place to roll out PolicyHub as a SaaS solution. Previously the size of the offices on the Island and available resources sometimes prohibited companies to take advantage of this essential business tool. The SaaS model ensures that all companies can ensure best practice is adopted and all policies and procedures are understood within the workplace.”
John Kyle, managing director of Gateway added: “In today’s environment compliance is becoming a whole new added cost layer to a business but the penalties of not treating it seriously are onerous. Using efficient tools to assist show that you have implemented a process is worthwhile and if you can deploy it via SaaS model the capital cost is zero”.
Gateway said PolicyHub is becoming established in the UK and the US, and assists organisations to achieve compliance.
“Supporting the entire policy lifecycle; from creation, review and distribution, to automated knowledge assessments, auditing and reporting; it enables organisations to create, communicate and manage enterprise-wide policies and procedures that ensure all staff and stakeholders read and signal their understanding and agreement to comply,” the statement added.
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service