BCB launches new website
Bermuda Commercial Bank Limited (BCB) has launched its newly redesigned website.
Creating a new look and improving functionality, the BCB website showcases its products, services and company news while looking to improve the user’s overall online experience.
The site, www.bcb.bm, can be accessed globally and is mobile friendly allowing customers to use the site via their smart phones and tablet devices.
“Like many professionals I use my iPad quite frequently and it was critical that our new site be just as user friendly on a big screen as a small screen,” said Horst E. Finkbeiner II, COO and director of BCB. “In this fast-paced, no nonsense world, it’s important that the customer be able to get to their bottom line as smoothly and effortlessly as possible. We understand that time is of the essence, and we hope that our clients are now better able to navigate through our website; products and services.”
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service