A sea of shades as Sail On relocates to Washington Mall
Retailer Sail On has relocated its long-time Old Cellar Lane shop in Hamilton to a new space in the Washington Mall.
Complete with a fresh new look, Eyes On Sail On has opened its doors selling a wide selection of designer sunglasses. From Maui Jim and Ray Ban to new luxury lines including Tory Burch and Gucci, the shop offers a sea of shades.
The store also sells Helly Hansen rain jackets and gear as well as Patagonia fleeces.
So far business has been good with many styles of the new Tory Burch sunglass line proving very popular with female customers.
The new storefront sits in the spot that was For Now by Sail On, which opened in December 2012 selling unique furniture pieces, wall art and decorative items
The location was once occupied by All Wrapped Up, a long-time retail card and gift store which closed its doors in November after 17 years in business.
Sail On also operates its main woman’s store, also in the Washington Mall facing Reid Street.
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service