BES launches Atlantic Caregiving Services
Atlantic Caregiving Services is the new name of Bermuda Home Care-Giving Services, owners Bermuda Executive Services Ltd announced yesterday.
BES president Dawn Zuill said: “We have been thrilled with the positive response our caregiving service has had since it was first launched, but we are also aware that because there are a number of other services with similar names to Bermuda Home Care-Giving, there has been some confusion between our service and others.
“That’s why we took the decision to change the name to Atlantic Caregiving Services and to rebrand the service.”
Less than a year old, Bermuda Home Care-Giving was started in mid-2012 in response to the ageing population and the resulting growth in demand. The business provides services for senior citizens, as well as people with disabilities and children with special needs.
For more information see www.atlanticcaregiving.com
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service