Petals blooms in new Queen Street location
Floral design firm, Petals, is branching out with a new location in the heart of Hamilton.
The company has taken over the former Card Cove store on Queen Street and celebrated its grand opening last night with A Passion for Petals flower-inspired art exhibition.
Petals, known for its unique, natural-looking floral designs and large selection of unusual flowers and greenery, will continue to operate its Park Road design studio with Marguerite Clark as head of design.
Petals owner Nikki Begg, who also owns Bermuda Bride, said
“The concept of the new shop is to create an inviting, organic space to showcase our blooms, vases and floral-inspired art.”
She and artist/photographer Amanda Temple personally designed the space, which features poured concrete counters, galvanized metal work benches, moon-inspired lighting, and a solid reclaimed oak table that serves as a stunning centerpiece.
“The shop will open with an art exhibition featuring local artists interpretation of our flowers through their paintings, photographs, pottery and jewellery,” Ms Begg said.
“We are incredibly excited about opening a shop on Queen Street.
“Having this additional space has allowed us to create an environment to host fun events and inspirational workshops for our clients.”
For more information on the shop see www.petalsbermuda.com or call 292 7303.
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service