Frith joins BE Solar
Joanna Frith has joined BE Solar as its new sales director. She will be working with new clients and those of Stratton Hatfield, director of development, who is taking a year out to pursue a master's degree.
Ms Frith will develop customised project scopes for residential and commercial solar electric systems in addition to energy efficiency and battery storage projects.
She has a background in dentistry having worked as a surgical assistant with Smiles Inc, with more than 13 years experience in the dental industry. She is bringing to the role her technical experience and interest in sustainability and the environment.
Away from work, Ms Frith has interest in art, coaches with the Bermuda Football Association, and is a reading mentor for Bermuda's youth through YouthNet.
Stuart Kriendler, managing director of BE Solar, said: “We are thrilled to welcome a talented and passionate woman to our BE Solar family. Joanna is joining us at an important time, as we seek to establish an even more dynamic team to help support and grow the renewable energy industry. She is now part of an expanding group of people who are passionate about our island and the future of energy production and we welcome her to BE Solar!”
Meanwhile, Mr Hatfield, who will be taking a 12-month sabbatical from BE Solar to pursue a master's in sustainability, entrepreneurship and design at Brunel University, in England, said: “We are really happy to have Joanna on our team. She represents the level of quality that we strive for and is an awesome addition to our leading team.”
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service