Three redundancies as Ascendant outsources
Three staff members have been made redundant at Ascendant Group following the outsourcing of its marketing and communications department to design and marketing company Cosmic Limited.
A further two vacant positions at Ascendant have also been axed.
In a statement, an Ascendant spokesman said: “The marketing and communications department for the Ascendant Group Limited has been outsourced, which will result in substantial cost savings to the company. Three staff and a total of five positions have been made redundant.
“The marketing and communications functions have been outsourced to Cosmic Ltd. a local, Bermudian-owned and managed company.”
Cosmic Ltd was founded 16 years ago, and in 2016 it merged with The Foundation, a specialist in web design, development, print and online marketing services.
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service