Luxury home marketing designation for Brian Madeiros and Nikki Terceira
Brian Madeiros and Nikki Terceira, from Coldwell Banker Bermuda Realty, have earned The Institute for Luxury Home Marketing’s Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS) designation.
This is in recognition of experience, knowledge, and expertise in high-end residential properties. Mr Madeiros and Ms Terceira are now among a group of real estate professionals who have completed The Institute’s training and have a proven performance in the upper-tier market.
Diane Hartley, president of The Institute, said: “Agents who have earned the CLHMS designation are performing at the highest level in their community.
“The CLHMS seal is a symbol of distinction. Affluent buyers and sellers from around the world look for this symbol of luxury home knowledge and expertise when putting their trust in a real estate professional.”
Coldwell Banker Bermuda Realty said the specialised training and ongoing membership with The Institute provide Mr Madeiros and Ms Terceira with the knowledge and tools to better serve clients.
Mr Madeiros said: “I recognise this association as an opportunity to build on service levels already established by Coldwell Banker’s Luxury marketing programmes, whilst enhancing the extensive global network Coldwell Banker Bermuda Realty have developed in order to better represent our clients who wish to sell their remarkable homes”.
Ms Terceira said: “The opportunity to earn this designation allows us to continue to broaden our international network through being the best in the industry and learning from others who are also within the top tier of their respective markets.”
As a team in 2020, Mr Madeiros and Ms Terceira listed and sold 10 per cent of the entire sales market islandwide, CBBR said.
For more information about the luxury market in Bermuda, contact Mr Madeiros at 247-1801, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or Nikki Terceira at 247-1805, or e-mail email@example.com
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service