New senior investment adviser at LOM
Makeba DeShields has been promoted to Senior Investment Adviser at LOM Financial Group.
Ms DeShields’s investment career spans more than two decades of client relationship management, investment advisory, private banking and trade monitoring and execution. Before joining LOM in 2015, she worked for Barrington Investments Limited and Bermuda Commercial Bank.
When asked what inspires her in her job, the investment professional said: “Nothing is more satisfying than seeing your clients achieve their financial goals with your help.
”Their success is your success. Managing investments can be an overwhelming process for a lot of people. I am here to guide them through every step along their journey.
“I’ve learnt a lot in my time here at LOM and I’m happy to work for a company that is so client focused, from the advisers through to settlements.”
Michael Greaves, Global Head of Sales at LOM, said: “Makeba has a genuine passion for helping her clients achieve their financial goals with an excellent track record of client service to prove it. Makeba embodies the very fibre of LOM’s being – putting the client first.”
Mr Greaves added: “We have every confidence Makeba will continue to make a positive and personal impact for each and every one of her clients.”
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service