MJM pupil called to the Bermuda Bar
MJM Limited pupil, Safia Gardener, has been Called to the Bar before Puisne Judge Larry Mussenden.
Thrilled to be one of the newest members, she described it as a privilege.
Ms Gardener said: “This pupillage has been a challenging but equally enlightening experience. I am extremely thankful to mentors Fozeia Rana-Fahy, Tim Molton and Allan Doughty for their invaluable insight and continuous support.
“When I joined MJM, I was quickly exposed to complex high-value cases under the mentorship of Fozeia Rana-Fahy, gaining invaluable lessons and skills.
“To be the best, you must learn from the best and I do not doubt that I am in the right place. I look forward to continuing my second year of training with MJM.
“I take this time to also thank my dad for challenging me to be the best version of myself, supporting me through each milestone, and most importantly allowing me the freedom to learn on my own while protecting me from life’s harshest lessons.”
Ms Rana-Fahy, director at MJM and Ms Gardener’s pupil master, commended her for completing her pupillage in the height of the pandemic, which included providing support in a lengthy and complex trust litigation trial conducted remotely.
Ms Rana-Fahy said: “On behalf of the directors and staff at MJM, I congratulate Safia on her call. She is resilient, committed and hard working, and has a wonderful career ahead of her.”
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service