Matthews appointed at Bermuda Realty
Phil Matthews has been appointed to the professional services department of Bermuda Realty Company Limited, after joining the firm in January.
Working alongside Rob Newton, the two now comprise the company’s senior valuers.
Mr Matthews is a member of The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) and gained a bachelor of science degree with honours in property management and valuation in 2000 from the University of South Wales.
He is also RICS registered as a valuer and is on the government register of professional surveyors.
He has over 20 years’ experience in such disciplines as valuation, lease advisory, property management and dispute resolution in both the public and private sector, in Bermuda and the UK.
Before coming to Bermuda in 2010, he worked for two large UK property consultants where he represented both private and institutional clients in valuation and lease advisory work.
Since 2010, he has worked for the government where first he was responsible for the government real estate holdings and thereafter in 2016 in his role as valuer within the Land Valuation Department, where he was responsible for the appraisal of both residential and commercial properties for various purposes.
Over the years, Mr Matthews has gained an invaluable insight into the dynamics of the Bermuda real estate market.
There are four other RICS registered staff member's at Bermuda Realty, they are president and CEO, Brian Madeiros; director Arthur Jones; Paul Matthews and Rob Newton.
The professional services department provides property appraisals, property management (for condominiums, residential and commercial) and land surveying services.
Mr Matthews can be contacted for property appraisal at firstname.lastname@example.org or 247-1834.
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service