Chambers recognises ASW Law
ASW Law has been recognised by the Chambers Global 2022 international legal directory for its Bermuda corporate and finance, insurance, and dispute resolution practices.
The firm’s corporate and finance and insurance practices were ranked in Band 2 while the firm’s dispute resolution practice was ranked in Band 3.
Four of the firm’s lawyers were recognised as industry specialists, ASW Law said.
Neil Horner, head of the firm’s corporate practice, said: “We are very proud of the teams and their achievements in the numerous practice areas.
“Most importantly of all, we are thankful to our clients for their continued trust in our firm and their great references.
“They are a testament to our core mission of developing bespoke solutions as cost-effectively as possible.
“We look forward to continuing engagement with our clients, both existing and new, throughout the coming year.”
ASW Law said Chambers & Partners carries out annual comprehensive research to rank the best law firms and lawyers in various practice areas across more than 200 jurisdictions.
It added that the research is conducted by a team of researchers collecting various materials from clients and it provides reliable recommendations to allow current and prospective clients make informed decisions when seeking specific jurisdictional legal services.
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service