Ramsay joins SS&C
Jereme Ramsay has joined SS&C Bermuda as director of business development and client relations.
He will be responsible for developing strategic alliances and managing the implementation of strategic marketing plans to grow SS&C’s portfolio of clients across the financial services and insurance sector.
SS&C Bermuda is a member of the SS&C Technologies group of companies.
Mr Ramsay joins SS&C from professional services firm KPMG in Bermuda, where he was senior manager, markets and business development lead.
He previously held positions at the Bermuda Business Development Agency, HSBC and Rubis Energie.
Mr Ramsay has a bachelor’s degree in arts from Mount Saint Vincent University and a master’s degree in business administration from the University of Liverpool.
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service