Cavi Thomas wins a new car from Bounty and Charmin
Cavi Thomas is driving a new Hyundai Grand i10 from Auto Solutions, as the grand prize winner of the Bounty and Charmin “Roll Out” Promotion from BGA Ltd.
BGA said the promotion was a three-month initiative which commenced December 2021 from Bermuda’s top paper brands, Bounty and Charmin.
The company said the promotion was for select paper rolls island-wide which included Marketplace stores, Lindo’s, Arnolds, Gorham’s, and The English Market.
The promotion offered a chance for up to $30,000 in prizes during the span of the promotion including the new Hyundai Grand i10.
BGA said Mr Thomas purchased his Bounty and Charmin at Arnold’s Market, and his new car is courtesy of Auto Solutions as well as Bounty and Charmin.
Olatunji Tucker, lead marketing brand manager at BGA stated: “We are excited to announce the winner Mr Cavi Thomas and also want to thank all of our entrants who love Bounty and Charmin; they are truly the best paper brands available.”
He continued: “We would also like to thank Auto Solutions for the opportunity to align our brands with such an amazing vehicle which offers high end features in a compact size.”
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service