Tenth anniversary for InTouch Therapy
A unique outpatient clinic specialising in human movement and physical activity marked its tenth anniversary in April in its physiotherapy practice.
Owner Tanaeya Burch said her team have a mission "to help people in Bermuda get 'in touch' with their best lives by maintaining their mobility, activity and independence without prescription medications, injections or surgery.
InTouch Therapy has grown from just one therapist to a team of four since 2012, servicing more than 6,000 patients, she said.
The all-female Bermudian therapy team has a total combined experience of 55 years.
Ms Burch said: "We have achieved this milestone through our team's hard work, dedication, and commitment to providing high-quality care effectively and compassionately.
“I pride myself on following my late parents' entrepreneurial footsteps and am grateful that I get to do what I love, daily.
“People first, patient second, and aiming to deliver more than expected are some of my core values."
Ms Burch said her InTouch Therapy team achieve surprising results even when many people have already tried other treatment options.
She said: “These results occur when our therapists identify the root cause of the condition causing pain.”
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service