Appleby partner to speak at Global Elite event
Vanessa Schrum, Appleby partner and group head of the private client and trusts department in Bermuda, will co-chair and speak at the Global Elite’s inaugural Private Client Exchange Bermuda 2022 on 28-29 June at The St. Regis Bermuda Resort.
The exchange will serve as an intimate gathering of leading international private client lawyers and litigators with an engaging agenda led by world renowned advisers. It is presented by Global Elite, a select membership group comprised of senior private client lawyers and private client dispute lawyers based on the Private Client Global Elite Directory.
Appleby is an event partner, along with the Bermuda Business Development Agency who is a principal partner of the Global Elite event.
Ms Schrum will facilitate the first session at the exchange called ‘Saving Private Client: Our Evolving Practice’ alongside Beatrice Puoti of Burges Salmon.
Topics for the discussion will include identifying threats and opportunities in the private client world.
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service