Danielle Riviere named CEO of Chamber of Commerce
Danielle Riviere, a highly accomplished consultant, advocate and leader joins the Bermuda Chamber of Commerce as the new CEO, effective tomorrow.
Nathan Kowalski, BCC chairman, said: “The board sub-committee conducted a recent search to find the right candidate to continue the critical advocacy work of the chamber and we are delighted to have found such a worthy candidate in Danielle.
"We would like to take this opportunity to thank our outgoing CEO, Kendaree Burgess, for her commitment and contribution to the chamber and wish her all the best in her future endeavours."
He continued: “We are confident that Danielle will bring a wealth of experience and a fresh perspective to our organisation and will continue to drive our mission forward."
Ms Riviere acknowledged the relevance of the organisation and its impact on businesses and the everyday lives of the working people in the community.
She said: "I am honoured to be joining such a well-respected and impactful organisation and I am looking forward to the challenge of building on the great work that has already been done.“
Ms Burgess will remain working alongside Ms Riviere during a transition period.
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service