Family lawyer Jonathan Casey joins Conyers
Jonathan Casey has joined the litigation team in the Bermuda office of international law firm Conyers.
Mr Casey, who joins as an associate, is a specialist in family and matrimonial law and has been hired to expand the firm’s capacity in that area.
Director Christian Luthi, chairman of Conyers and head of the Bermuda litigation practice, said the firm was “delighted” to welcome Mr Casey.
He added: “Jonathan has considerable experience in a wide range of family and matrimonial proceedings, both in and out of court. His expertise will be of great benefit to clients seeking legal assistance with such matters.”
Mr Casey previously worked as an attorney in the Cayman Islands and as a solicitor in England.
He managed a busy practice covering all areas of family law, with a particular emphasis on divorce and financial remedies and disputes regarding children.
Mr Casey said: “I am very excited to be joining Conyers’ exceptional team and I am looking forward to growing the firm’s family law practice, which will complement the litigation services already on offer by the firm."
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service