Digital artwork course offered
Bermuda Island Games, the indie game studio, is to offer a six-week course for anyone wishing to learn Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Blender.
The organisation has partnered with Warwick Academy and the Government Economic Development Department to present the course.
Founder Adrian Lodge said: “This is part of our vision to develop a video game development industry in Bermuda, to engage the community who are interested in video games and to encourage the creatives to look beyond the typical 9 to 5 for a potential career in something they enjoy.
“We are working with some of the best talent Bermuda has to offer, and allowing them to impart their skills on the most popular software platforms in use today – Photoshop, Illustrator and Blender. For anyone interested in this field, this is an opportunity you do not want to miss.”
The course costs $360 for those aged 18 and older, and will be held each Wednesday at Warwick Academy from 5pm until 6pm, starting on February 15. The course is limited to 10 registrants.
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service