Jason Chlup joins LOM
Jason Chlup has joined LOM Financial Group as an investment adviser.
Previously working for one of the largest banks in Africa, LOM said, he has more than six years’ experience as a top-performing private banking analyst, helping people to plan for their futures and manage their portfolios to achieve their financial goals.
“We are delighted to welcome Jason to our growing team,” said Michael Greaves, head of sales at LOM. “We pride ourselves in offering a high-service alternative to the world’s largest private banks and wealth managers. When looking to hire, we always focus on experience and client service.”
The firm said Mr Chlup is an avid rugby player and coach who represented South Africa on an international level in a number of touch rugby tournaments across the world. He has also coached provincial teams for more than a decade on a volunteer basis.
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service